SABAQ is looking for a Business Research Associate, who is expected to perform research and gather data to help SABAQ market its products.He/she will design and conduct formal and informal research with existing as well as potential customers on a variety of hypotheses to achieve wide-ranging market and business development objectives.The incumbent will be expected to design, plan, execute and report on research activities in order to inform the strategic planning.
- Experience: 0-1 years of experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degrees in research, business research, operations research, sociology, and economics will be preferred.
- Self-starter, thinker in action, a planner and a doer; always a team player.
- Passion to drive change and make an impact.
- Data driven; can analyze and source data.
- Able to analyse data or information, identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- All applicants are encouraged to send their CVs to [email protected] Please mention the position tittle in your email subject line.
- Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions.
- Speaking to clients to understand their needs.
- Writing proposals, describing how research will be carried out.
- Designing survey methods and design.
- Checking the quality of the data collected.
- Analysing the data using statistical software programs and techniques, spreadsheets and computer models.
- Presenting results in a useful way, through talks, written reports, graphs and tables.
|Job Category||Office Jobs|
|Job Level||Mid senior level|