SABAQ is looking for a Communication Assistant to support the Communication department in its primary and administrative duties. You will compose and post online content on the SABAQ’s website and social media accounts. Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities. Coordinates social media messaging with SABAQ department heads, implementation manager and programs.
- Education: BBA, BS Media Science from a reputable and HEC recognized University.
- Experience: 0.5-1 year of work experience with a digital agency is a plus.
- Proofreading and editing skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Command over English and Urdu language is a must.
- Candidates with Photoshop and designing skills will be preferred.
- Applicants must send their CVs to [email protected]. Please mention the position tittle in your email subject line.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Plans monthly calendar for engagement on Facebook and YouTube.
- Coordinates social media messaging with department heads, implementation manager and programs specialists for quarterly or promotional company goals.
- Coordinates with production team for timely development of visual copies.
- Analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs, impressions and engagement, Determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Write engaging blogs and promotional articles.
|Job Category||Office Jobs|
|Job Level||Entry Level|