SABAQ is looking for an HR assistant to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. Your role is to act as the liaison between HR managers and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
- Education: BS degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communications skills.
- Applicants must send their CVs to [email protected]. Please mention the position tittle in your email subject line.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
|Job Category||Office Jobs|
|Job Level||Entry Level|