SABAQ is looking for a UX designer, who is expected to design software and platforms that meet SABAQ app’s user needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance SABAQ app experience.In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp our user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make SABAQ app more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer,UI Designer or similar role.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Background in project management and research.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq).
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Analytical mind with a business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, find ability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
|Job Category||Office Jobs|
|Job Level||Entry Level|